"When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin;
"And when politicians find that honor and character matter less than buying votes and a constituency, that too will herald the end of the Constitution. When that happens we must work tirelessly to change their minds, or their occupation!" - Hoping The Blind Will See

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cookies!

My wife and daughter are off to Massachusetts for my other daughters wedding shower. I stayed behind in Florida and get to spend the next three days with my 3-yr old grandson. Today we took a turn at trying to make Tollhouse Cookies. It occurred to me as I was taking them out of the oven, that it was a good thing that obama and his merry band of morons didn't know I was making them. They would have made me ensure that I had equal amounts of chocolate chips in each cookie, each cookie was of the same dimensions, and that when I was done I called in both a union taste-tester and a union clean-up crew. Undoubtedly my $9.50 batch of cookies would have cost me close to $100.00! Ah, liberals, what are we going to do with them...

T Minus 75 Days And Counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment