"When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin;
"And when politicians find that honor and character matter less than buying votes and a constituency, that too will herald the end of the Constitution. When that happens we must work tirelessly to change their minds, or their occupation!" - Hoping The Blind Will See

Monday, August 9, 2010

Islamic Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf

This is the guy espousing the ground zero mosque is being built as a vehicle to promote healing between Americans and Muslims. Such a sweet guy, isn't he? Maybe I missed it but I don't recall seeing him on the news denouncing the Afghan group that murdered the 10 unarmed healthcare missionaries over the weekend. Some of those people had been there helping the Afghan people for decades! Yep, I see it clearly now. This guy is all about healing...

Addendum 8/10/10. I have found out since my original post that this particular Imam has also provided a slew of money to the "Audacity of Hope" flotilla project. Bill Ayers and B. Dorn are also associated with that flotilla. My, my, there's all sorts of healing going on...

If You Aren't Outraged, You Need To Take A Step Back And Focus On Current Events! You Obviously Aren't Paying Attention.

2 comments:

  1. my question is? is feisal abdul rauf an American citizen? and is the owner/land developer citizens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf (born in 1948, in Kuwait) is an Arab-American Muslim - wikipedia. I don't know about the land owners or the developers...

    ReplyDelete