"When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin;
"And when politicians find that honor and character matter less than buying votes and a constituency, that too will herald the end of the Constitution. When that happens we must work tirelessly to change their minds, or their occupation!" - Hoping The Blind Will See

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Impeachable Offenses?

This is fairly old news, but worth revisiting here. In 2009, President Obama Chaired the UN Security Council, which appears to be illegal under the Constitution. I have written to a couple of Senators (DeMint, LeMieux) to see if they can enlighten me as to whether or not Congress authorized this appointment. We'll see what they say. If I get an appropriate response that contains an explanation, I'll update this post! Interestingly, I also tried to send messages to both my Rep Bill Posey and Rep Ron Paul. Both attempts ended with an error message. Although I made a couple of attempts, I was unable to connect to them. Perhaps the House server is down? Hmmm, that's odd...



And here's another one...



Stand With God, Stand For Liberty, Prepare To Fight For Both!

2 comments:

  1. I would say it is defiantly an impeachable offense and should be pursued with vigor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it happened in 2009, so what is Congress waiting for - unless they authorized it without public knowledge. If they did, depending on which Dems who are still in office approved of it, we may be able to use this against them in 2012!

    ReplyDelete