"When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin;
"And when politicians find that honor and character matter less than buying votes and a constituency, that too will herald the end of the Constitution. When that happens we must work tirelessly to change their minds, or their occupation!" - Hoping The Blind Will See

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

They Fought For Us

They are still fighting for us! And in my way, I am fighting for us as well. God bless America! God bless our military! I salute you all, and thank you all from the very bottom of my heart! You - every member of our military - are the heart of Liberty. You keep freedom alive, not only in America, but throughout the world! There is no tribute, no memorial, no material thing that those of us who you protect can present you with that could come closem o the debt we owe you. So instead, I will give you may heart, and with it, my undying support. Again, thank you all so very, very much!




Stand With God, Stand For Liberty!

No comments:

Post a Comment