"When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin;
"And when politicians find that honor and character matter less than buying votes and a constituency, that too will herald the end of the Constitution. When that happens we must work tirelessly to change their minds, or their occupation!" - Hoping The Blind Will See

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Do You Find This As Offensive As I Do?

Can you imagine any President, nevermind a sitting one, who would laugh about one of the most daunting problems facing America? I still can't quite believe this clip is real, but there he is laughing about the border problem. Sensitivity, personal or political, sure isn't his strong suit...



If You Aren't Outraged, You Aren't Paying Attention

2 comments:

  1. My daughter posted this on her blog as well - I'm gratified that some in the upcoming generations are seeing the light. How inspiring to read your blog! We have very similar outlooks on things. Keep the faith, and let's hope for some real "hope and change" come November ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words, Susan. I hope more than anything that what I post will inspire serious thought, and honest debate in the readers circle of influence. Plus, it gives me the opportunity to 'vent'! :)

    ReplyDelete