"When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin;
"And when politicians find that honor and character matter less than buying votes and a constituency, that too will herald the end of the Constitution. When that happens we must work tirelessly to change their minds, or their occupation!" - Hoping The Blind Will See

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Don't Mistake Passion For Extremism

"I have made a difference every day of my life by standing up for what I believe in, in a no-holds-barred, passionate way. The curse of apathy is the number one enemy of America, and I refuse to allow the sacrifices of U.S. military heroes to go for naught. Activism is the duty of all Americans. An experiment in self-government demands participation by all who benefit from it. These heroes, these military warriors, who volunteered to crush evil wherever they could find it - if they are so willing to sacrifice so much, how dare any of us not particpate? So to each of those gun owners who don't participate in freedom provided by the sacrifices of warriors, I would beg thee, to do some research, visit a vet's home, salute some flag-draped coffins, hold a crying mother and reconsider whether you might owe somebody something."

Extremism is the American Way. A student at a school where I recently spoke asked if I dabbled with instuments other than guitar. I simply stated that I do not dabble in anything. I go for it in everything I do. I cherish life extremely. I extremely love my country and family. I feel extremely committed to participate in the freedosm provided by hero warriors of the U.S. military who sacrifice it all so that I can be free. I am extremely alive.

This wonderful "we the people" reawakening is headed for where I was way back in the 1960s. We are driven to take control back from bureaucrats out of control. We are demanding accountability and representation driven by the U.S. Constitution. I was a "tea partier" back in the '60's. - Ted Nugent!

I could say that his statements hold true not only for gun owners, but for every person who holds the designation, American. Read the whole interview with Ted Nugent, conducted by Chris W. Cox,  in 1st Freedom magazine. Be passionate! There is nothing wrong with that. Let the progressive left paint us as extremists. It just goes to show they aren't as smart as they want us to believe. For passion is a positive characteristic; while they paint us negatively as "extemists". The joke is on them, because we are all pretty much aware of their word-game tactics. We've had enough.  As a Marine Corporal I know and love, and who is very close to me, once wrote: Don't Settle 2010! We "tea partiers", "we the people" aren't going to "settle" any longer.

Not a member of the NRA? Shame on you!

If You Are Not Outraged, You Aren't Paying Attention! Or, You're Just Part Of The Problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment