"When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin;
"And when politicians find that honor and character matter less than buying votes and a constituency, that too will herald the end of the Constitution. When that happens we must work tirelessly to change their minds, or their occupation!" - Hoping The Blind Will See

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Beware Of The Wide Brush

You know, it makes me laugh! All these accusations by the left about how racist conservative America is; how hateful conservative America is; even how eager for violence conservative America is. Well, I don't buy into their plan to guilt us into silence. This is America! When I disagree with a policy of this administration, I have the right to do so - and it's not a racist act because our President had a black father. If I disagree with Barney Frank's politics, which I surely do, I am not a homophobe - even though Barney is quite gay. If I disagree with Nancy Pelosi's politics because I think she is a certifiable loon, that does not mean that I am a woman hater or chauvanistic. It just means I can't stand that particular woman or her politics! Pure and simple, isn't it? So all you progressive Dems in Washington, stop painting people like me with the wide brush. Stop painting conservative America with the guilt brush. It used to work, I think. But we've undergone a transformation ourselves these past 18 months. And we're not buying what you're selling any longer. Oh well, there goes some of that power you used to weild. Haha, we're coming after you in November! Uh oh, was that a violent statement? LOL, LMAO!! My bad I guess!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment