"When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin;
"And when politicians find that honor and character matter less than buying votes and a constituency, that too will herald the end of the Constitution. When that happens we must work tirelessly to change their minds, or their occupation!" - Hoping The Blind Will See

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Email the White House With YOUR Questions

The White House is full of tech savvy individuals, they know how to send emails! They send them out to people who don't even want them. On August 24th I sent this email to the White House. Though I checked that I wanted a response, I haven't received one. Strange. I resent the email, stating that I had asked for a response and requesting they provide me a date for when I could expect a response. I sent that one on September 1st. I'm still waiting. Think I'll get one? I don't - the White House doesn't answer tough questions it seems. Here's the email... Good Afternoon, I have a few questions relative to a number of issues to which I would like truthful and complete answers. As checked below, please provide a response. Thank you in advance. Does the FBI do the vetting for the many Czars appointed by President Obama? Are the Czars paid with taxpayer dollars? How big a staff are they allowed (and please provide the staffing number currently employed on the largest team)? Are the Czar staffs paid with taxpayer dollars? What plan has the Obama administration developed to fund the "unfunded liability" we currently have relative to the Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security programs? That liability currently stands at over 644 Trillion dollars and is growing! Where and when did President Obama meet Van Jones? Does President Obama know and understand how radical Van Jones is? Before appointing Van Jones, did President Obama know that he was a self-avowed communist? If not, does he know it now, and what does he plan to do about that appointment? How is the Apollo Alliance tied to the Obama Administration? The entire US Constitution was created on 6 sheets of paper. Our Congressmen create bills that exceed 1000 pages. Why can't they create legislation in a much shorter format? And why aren't bills created and written in layman's term so that ALL Americans can read and understand them? Why is that not a law? And why is there no law that ALL congressmen must read and understand any bill set before them PRIOR to that bill receiving a vote? Thank you for your time. Flood the White House with emails folks! Make someone answer our questions. They want to use the tactics of flooding the system, well we can too! Wake Up America!

No comments:

Post a Comment